Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Twitterverse has sucked me in

I saw a couple posts about some fellow bloggers tweeting, and it peaked my interest. See I'm one of those jump-on-the-bandwagon-before-the-wheels-are-even-on people when it comes to social media and I have a personal twitter but I hate the people I follow so I don't get on there. Several times I've considered getting on, wiping the slate clean, following new people and enjoying it again. But let's face it, I'm lazy and starting a new one, tied to my new blog, tied to my new obsession, seems to make the most sense. So that's what I did! You can find me over there @willbabymake3

It will be more "me" than this blog I'm not used to long drawn out full blogs, but shorter, quippier, statuses on facebook and now the tweets.

Find me if you'd like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment