Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Results are in

CD21 test came back... Progesterone was 1.3 so just as I suspected, I didn't ovulate. Yay for paying $60 for something I already knew.

Called the RE that my Dr was sending hubs to for his SA like 6 times last week with no answer, finally left a message. Still haven't gotten a call back so when my Dr. called with results, I asked what to do. They referred me to a different clinic and it's the one I want to go to anyway! So this is good news, hubs won't have to do a second one if/when we have to go there. His appointment is on Tuesday. He's not exactly thrilled about the change in clinics because instead of taking his sample in and dropping it off, he gets to do it there. Performing under pressure is NOT his strong suit. We'll see how it goes.

I think I'm going to call the RE and see about getting in, find out how much the initial consult will be and then stick with my Dr and do a round or two of Clomid if there's a wait or if it's going to be more than we want to pull out of savings right now. However, that might change at any time.


  1. Sounds like a great plan and if the clomid works that is even better :)

  2. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that clomid works for you. It has worked for many bloggers so there reasons to stay hopeful.

  3. Sorry about the no O, so frustrating. I think doing a couple rounds of Clomid sounds like an excellent plan. Assuming your husband's SA comes back fine and your biggest problem is not ovulating/not ovulating regularly, it might do the trick all on its own. Here's hoping!