Sunday, February 9, 2014

Yeah yeah, I shouldn't have had those drinks..

We had some friends over last night to work on the basement (we're finishing it) and since the guys were drinking, I thought I'd join them. I had 3 drinks, over the course of about 4 hours. That's not really a lot for me, on superbowl Sunday I probably had 5 in the same amount of time, but last night I couldn't handle it.

I vomited, violently, for about 10mins until I was dry heaving. N's first comment was "are you pregnant?" I haven't been keeping him up with my symptom stressing, or anything like that so it caught me off guard.

I ate some Saltines (4) drank about 5oz of water and laid back down.. For about 5mins, then I was back over the toilet. He joked about me handling morning sickness.

I'm wondering if this may be an early symptom or if I'm just turning into a light weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment