Thursday, February 20, 2014

Let's talk about sex baby...

When you are trying to have a baby (fertile or not) your sex life seems to be everyone's business. But when you're fertile, you can smile and say- "we're just doing it as often as possible". When you aren't it becomes a scheduled thing, or even not a thing at all.

Hubby and I are trying to find a balance between "baby making" sex and "omg you're so hot, I wanna do you right now" sex. And I'll admit, I'm the problem!

I have this little voice in the back of my head that says, "what's the point, you're not going to get pregnant" then I start to get all wrapped up in those thoughts and not in the moment. I'm trying to make sure it's still fun and loving and not mechanical and purposeful.

Let's be honest, sex is FUN! It feels great, it's a great way to bond with your spouse but having sex just because you are in the fertile window takes some of that excitement out of it. We're working on a balance, a way to keep up with the "dirty, naughty playtime" sex and make sure we're doing everything we can to time it right.

How do you push those nagging thoughts out of your mind??

No comments:

Post a Comment