Monday, February 3, 2014

Holy O (well according to my temps)

According to my lovely Fertility Friend app I have actually ovulated!

On my own!

No meds!

For the first time since I've been temping, I actually have crosshairs on my chart! I'm excited about that, but trying to keep my hopes at a level I can handle. We did manage to get some lovin' done during the "fertile" phase so I guess I'm now actually in my 2 week wait.

It's weird, I think I actually felt ovulation on Friday night on my way home from work. A sharp pain on my left side (which would make sense since my right ovary doesn't cooperate at all). Honestly, I dismissed it as gas when it happened! My temps spiked Saturday and were elevated yesterday and today so I got crosshairs! Usually, my temps look like a kindergarten version of a mountain range, or alligator teeth.. Up down, up down up down down up down..but this month they have been more stable.

Now we've got steps 1 and 2 down.
1)do the deed
2)ovulate

Let's just see if the rest of the steps fall in place. Fingers crossed but I'm trying to stay realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment