Tuesday, January 6, 2015

38 weeks

Well here it is. The 38th week! I'm amazed, excited, nervous, terrified, elated and a whole list of other emotions all rolled in to one! It has been an amazing journey thus far, my pregnancy complaints are minimal and the good outweighs that little bit of bad by thousands!

As I lay here on the couch (because I'm lazy) and watch my little Nugget roll and stretch in my belly I'm forever grateful of my situation. I know that not everyone will get to experience what I have and that breaks my heart.

I'm so thankful for all the amazing people that I've met along the way. My twitter friends are some of the best "strangers" I know!! Some are already parenting, some are VERY close to it, some have recently become pregnant and some are still finding their path. I love each and every one of them and I can't wait to see what happens next, for all of them!

I don't exactly know where to go with this blog, After updating everyone of Nugget's birth, it will likely fall into the long list of abandoned IF blogs. It seems to be the natural way of things.

I appreciate all of you that still check in on me, you can always find me on twitter @willbabymake3!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're at the tail end and will be with your little one real soon! All the best for the remaining stretch and I hope you have a smooth delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for making it to 38 weeks! I honestly don't know how I'll survive considering how uncomfortable I am. Maybe when I stop working…it will get easier. Can't wait to read your birth story.

    ReplyDelete